Progressive Dental group is committed to providing a healthy environment for you and your family. Your safety dictates the policies and procedures practiced by our office, and it is important that you feel confident when coming to us, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring the current state of affairs, the current CDC guidelines, and the recommendations made by the American Dental Association.
Progressive Dental Group continues to operate for DENTAL EMERGENCIES only through May 8th. We are using Universal Precautions for as is the standard set by OSHA and CDC Guidelines As an extra measure and for the safety of everyone. We are here to ensure that you always have the best dental health for you and your loved ones!
How can you, our valued patient, help?
- We are asking that you please let us know if you have been in an environment that makes you high risk or you or family member has or has been COVID-19 positive.
- If you are running a fever or experiencing a runny nose, cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath, please call our office and we will gladly help you reschedule your appointment.
- If you prefer to wait in your vehicle for your appointment, please call our office at 281-548 33 84 - HUMBLE or 281-689-5266 - NEW CANEY upon your arrival in our parking lot. We will get you checked in, a staff member will notify you once your provider is ready and you will be escorted directly to your treatment room.
- If the patient is a minor, only one parent will be allowed in our facility.
- For patients 18 years old and up, she or he only will be allowed in our facility. Other Family members could wait in their cars. We are trying to avoid overcrowding in our office.
Thank you for trusting us with your health and for your patience